I am so excited to share my passion with those of you who care to share it. What is it??? Writing!!! I began my passion for writing when I was very young. When I was about 10 years old I began writing poetry. I was primarily amused with the game of rhyming, but through my writing I found that I could express myself in a new way. I've written more poems than I can count and I've worked toward writing several songs. My stories have intrigued my children. My written thoughts have drawn tears. And of course, my research reports answered questions and tickled the intellect.

I've found my passion. It speaks to my spirit. It defines my soul. It is who I am, what I am, and where I am. I am looking forward to writing in order to vent this passion within me, while sharing with you; my family, friends, and readers of all kinds.