Happy New Year to you all! I spent New Year's Eve at home with my beautiful family. We played games, talked, and watched funny videos on You Tube. We laughed our way into birth of 2009. In fact, we were having so much fun that we didn't realize we had missed the count-down. My 8 year old daughter came to me at about 12:10 and asked if we could do the count-down together. Of course, I couldn't resist her youthful innocent excitement. So we did the count-down just as if it were really 10 seconds before midnight. I followed her lead as she sweetly yelled, "Happy New Year!" and we hugged and laughed some more.

Then the next morning it hit me! We had set the perfect precedent for our new year; laughter. With so much seriousness in the air lately, it is wonderful to remember what makes the world go 'round! Sharing happiness with the people I love most is a an invaluable treasure.

Here's to much happiness and laughter for you in the New Year and always!

Sincerely,
Jenni

P.S. At the bottom of this page, I've posted one of the videos that my kids are still laughing about.