Inspiration often comes from the simplicity of things we so frequently overlook...

I looked up a definition today and Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary defines the word NEW as, “having recently come into existence.” Then it hit me... “come into existence”... YES!

My daughter and I saw The Princess and the Frog this week and I adore the message. Dream, work hard, and never forget what’s really important, which is sharing your life with those you love. As the song goes, “I’m almost there...” I’m almost there and I’m ready to come into existence!

As many of us aspiring debut authors continue our hard work to accomplish our dream of publication, we dream of coming into existence. The birth of our career... The launching of a new journey... The break through into the next dimension as a writer...

Happy 2010 to you all and whether you are a new writer, a writer taking your career to a new level, or have dreams unassociated with writing endeavors, I wish a happy “coming into existence” to us all. Here’s to a year full of overcoming the fear of failure and change. Here’s to a year saturated with...

DREAMS,



HARD WORK,



and FRIENDSHIP.




(Photos by Malik Ml Williams, Chausinho, and Wis Doc at www.flickr.com)