CRITTERS AGAINST CANCER AUCTION
ORIGINAL ARTWORK

CRITTER ARTIST: Tricia Tharp, Illustrator

PRIZE: FOX & SWAN is an original 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" acrylic piece on illustration board in a 8"x10" birch frame.

Tricia is the talented illustrator who donated the amazingly adorable Critters Against Cancer artwork logo. THANK YOU TRICIA!!!  

From Tricia's website:
My name is Tricia but you can call me Frizz. I live in Michigan with my husband and two dogs. Creating childrenswear art as both a staff and freelance artist, for clients including Kmart and Target, has been my favorite "work" so far. My experience with textile design revealed my passion for children's artwork.

Embroidery, softie making, painting, stamp carving, and designing fabric patterns for kids curls my toes. Seeing my critters in all areas of the children's market would be cool & stuff.  Oh, and I love cupcakes!

You can read more about Tricia and see more of her artwork at her website http://www.triciatharp.com/.


Original Artwork: Fox & Swan by Tricia Tharp

CRITTERIFIC CHALLENGE: Place a minimum bid of $35 by leaving a comment, then outbid the highest bid until you win. Please bid in $5 increments. By bidding, you agree to the critteree promise and guidelines.

Check out the entire Critters Against Cancer auction line-up by clicking HERE.