I love it when I find a new favorite picture book! My four-year-old and I took a trip to our local Barnes and Noble yesterday and discovered Crocodaddy, written by Kim Norman and illustrated by David Walker.

As every good picture book should be, this is a perfect partnership between words and pictures. Crocodaddy is the kind of story that will bring grins and giggles to children and adults everywhere. I know this from first hand experience as I plopped down on the bookstore floor, my daughter jumped in my lap and we enjoyed our first Crocodaddy journey!

This adorable rhythmically rhyming picture book tells the tale of the kind of fun every child would love to have with Daddy... especially when he’s CROCODADDY.

Pick up your copy today, just in time for Father’s Day, at Barnes and Noble online or visit your local book store. And don’t forget to visit Kim Norman’s website to explore more of her delightful picture books.

Disclosure!

Dear Brian:
I apologize in advance for the Father’s Day gift spoiler. But then again, the REAL gift will be snuggling and reading with our baby croc.

Sincerely,

Jenni